SMILE STORE COVID19 SAFEGAURDS
To ensure the highest level of saftey for our patients, Smile Store will enact the following safeguards as part of your experience at our store:
- For are existing patients who are unable to leave their house but need an appointment with our doctor, we have enabled new telehealth capabilities. Simply go to our online scheduling page and book your telehealth appointment.
- As always, we will keep our "no waiting room" philosophy. When it is time for your appointment, we will be ready to see you with the goal to get you in and out as fast as possible.
- No more than two patients will be seen at a time and will always be kept in separate rooms. If a patient is being accompanied by another individual, we ask that the individual wait in the mall's common seating area directly outside the store.
- Upon entrance to the store we will do a quick, no-contact thermal scan of all patients to ensure that no one with a fever is in the store. If you already know that you are running a fever or have been around someone sick, please use our online scheduling tool to re-schedule your appointment.
- We have installed new, powerful air steralization equipment in our treatment room to kill airborne viruses.
- As always, we will follow OSHA guidelines for cleanliness and personal protective equipment (PPE).